Jersey – Dunière Collection
Couture and luxury ready-to-wear
The Dunière Premium jersey line is primarily aimed at customers in Couture and luxury ready-to-wear.
The historical mark of TLD is the Crêpe Jersey or the Biface mostly made with viscose yarns. Today, the fabrics have original weaves and are made of fine or even luxurious raw materials including silk, viscose, wool, cotton and Lycra
In order to meet all the market demands and trends, we have defined the following 4 reference universes:
• Fluid, for a very feminine, glamorous dressing room.
• Natural, for an elegant, purified design.
• Technical, for architectured, avant-garde creations.
• Male, for some heavy qualities, compatible with female universes as well.
For the winter of 2017 we have chosen 3 main axes for the collection and new products:
• Wool. We have designed an entire line of woven fabrics ennobled by brushing, decatising…for both men and women.
• Velvet. Solid colour or print. Strong trend.
• Winter viscose. We have developed a very special viscose yarn: after treatment and twisting it gives fabric a very soft and fluffy look. Some jerseys have a feel that is almost like cashmere.
Hangers and samples upon request.